Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snack Time!




We eat in on the go. Mostly, we eat in the car, because I'm just not a morning person (which makes not having to tote 3 kids to school at the crack of dawn every day even more appealing :). So, anything that gets us out the door more quickly, and with 20 minutes of extra sleep in the a.m....I'm all over it. And, these little treats are amazing!! Super yummy, perfect for breakfast or snack in a hurry, and even better paired with a strawberry mango smoothie. I snagged them from this cute little blog, which I found on my new favorite obsession, pinterest :) Enjoy!!

http://smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com/2011/08/no-bake-energy-bites-recipe.html

No-Bake Energy Bites


1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

4 comments:

  1. yum! sounds good! what'd i tell ya about pinterest?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry about that dumb "e", it snuck in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...this sounds DELICIOUS!!!!! I'm with you on the extra bit of sleep... Going to try these and your egg recipe.... Thanx!

    ReplyDelete